- For staff account help please email the following IT Technicians: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Access your Learn34 Google Drive (file storage and apps), launch the Chrome Web Browser, then go to http://learn34.com and click on Learn34 Google in the top menu. Choose Drive
- If you are signed into Google with a personal Google account, sign out before proceeding.
The username follows this pattern: email@example.com
- Follow the instructions on the screen to sign in to your Learn34 Google account. If you need password help please contact Mark O’Neil or Mike Sillery, ITC Technicians, using your abbyschools.ca email address.
- The first time you log in, you will be asked to create your own password.
- Your new password should include the following:
- 8 or more characters
- A combination of upper and lower case letters
- At least 1 number
For more information about using Learn34 Google including Google Classroom, please contact Digital Learning Helping Teachers Debbie Born or Todd Diakow.