- Open a new tab using the Google Chrome Browser
- Sign out of any other Google Account first.
- Once you have logged out of all other Google Accounts, you should see the Sign In button
- Use the following pattern for your Email Address using your own first and last name.
- If Google does not recognize your email address, or if you have forgotten your Learn34 password contact the support desk. CLICK HERE
- Click Next and then enter the default password communicated to you by email.
- You will be asked to create your own new password at this time.
- Your new password should include the following:
- 8 or more characters
- A combination of upper and lower case letters
- At least 1 number
- To access Google Drive and Apps go to learn34.com and click on the drop down menu, top left (called GAFE)
If you are having trouble logging into Learn34 Google Apps, please let us know. CLICK HERE